There is a lot that can happen on a bike ride, a flat tire is the most common.
Don’t let your first flat tire experience be on a ride. Attend our clinics, practice at home, and be confident when a flat tire happens to you.
Practice these steps
- Visually inspect the tire to find the cause of the flat
- Remove the offending object
- Remove one side of the tire
- Remove tube
- Run your fingers on the inside of the tire to make sure you did not miss the offending object
- Inflate the new tube slightly so it can hold it’s shape
- Insert the new tube in the tire opening
- Close up the tire.